Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
2. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
3. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
4. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
5. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
6. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
7. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
8. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
9. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
10. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
11. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
12. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
13. The municipality has its own registry.
14. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
15. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
16. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
17. It also has its own registering office.
18. There is conflicting information regarding his .
19. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
20. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
21. Country of of Australian residents.
22. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
23. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
24. His date of and death are unknown.
25. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
26. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
27. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
28. Their father was unaware of their .
29. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
30. The organ and the of the church band.
31. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
32. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
33. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
34. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
35. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
36. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
37. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
38. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
39. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
40. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
Return to full list of frequently confused words