Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
2. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
3. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
4. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
5. Country of of Australian residents.
6. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
7. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
8. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
9. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
10. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
11. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
12. There is conflicting information regarding his .
13. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
14. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
15. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
16. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
17. His date of and death are unknown.
18. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
19. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
20. The municipality has its own registry.
21. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
22. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
23. It also has its own registering office.
24. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
25. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
26. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
27. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
28. The organ and the of the church band.
29. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
30. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
31. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
32. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
33. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
34. Their father was unaware of their .
35. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
36. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
37. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
38. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
Return to full list of frequently confused words