Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
3. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
4. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
5. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
6. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
7. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
8. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
9. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
10. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
11. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
12. Their father was unaware of their .
13. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
14. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
15. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
16. There is conflicting information regarding his .
17. His date of and death are unknown.
18. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
19. It also has its own registering office.
20. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
21. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
22. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
23. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
24. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
25. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
26. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
27. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
28. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
29. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
30. Country of of Australian residents.
31. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
32. The municipality has its own registry.
33. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
34. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
35. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
36. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
37. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
38. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
39. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
40. The organ and the of the church band.
Return to full list of frequently confused words