Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
2. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
3. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
4. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
5. There is conflicting information regarding his .
6. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
7. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
8. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
9. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
10. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
11. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
12. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
13. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
14. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
15. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
16. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
17. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
18. His date of and death are unknown.
19. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
20. The municipality has its own registry.
21. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
22. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
23. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
24. It also has its own registering office.
25. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
26. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
27. Their father was unaware of their .
28. Country of of Australian residents.
29. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
30. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
31. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
32. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
33. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
34. The organ and the of the church band.
35. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
36. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
37. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
38. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
Return to full list of frequently confused words