Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The municipality has its own registry.
2. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
3. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
4. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
5. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
6. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
7. The organ and the of the church band.
8. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
9. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
10. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
11. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
12. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
13. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
14. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
15. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
16. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
17. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
18. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
19. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
20. Their father was unaware of their .
21. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
22. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
23. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
24. There is conflicting information regarding his .
25. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
26. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
27. Country of of Australian residents.
28. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
29. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
30. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
31. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
32. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
33. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
34. It also has its own registering office.
35. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
36. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
37. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
38. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
39. His date of and death are unknown.
40. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
Return to full list of frequently confused words