Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
2. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
3. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
4. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
5. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
6. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
7. It also has its own registering office.
8. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
9. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
10. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
11. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
12. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
13. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
14. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
15. The municipality has its own registry.
16. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
17. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
18. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
19. The organ and the of the church band.
20. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
21. His date of and death are unknown.
22. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
23. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
24. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
25. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
26. There is conflicting information regarding his .
27. Country of of Australian residents.
28. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
29. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
30. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
31. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
32. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
33. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
34. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
35. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
36. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
37. Their father was unaware of their .
38. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
39. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
40. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
Return to full list of frequently confused words