Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It also has its own registering office.
2. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
3. His date of and death are unknown.
4. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
5. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
6. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
7. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
8. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
9. Their father was unaware of their .
10. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
11. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
12. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
13. Country of of Australian residents.
14. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
15. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
16. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
17. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
18. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
19. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
20. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
21. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
22. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
23. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
24. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
25. The municipality has its own registry.
26. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
27. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
28. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
29. The organ and the of the church band.
30. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
31. There is conflicting information regarding his .
32. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
33. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
34. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
35. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
36. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
37. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
38. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
39. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
40. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
Return to full list of frequently confused words