Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
2. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
3. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
6. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
7. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
8. The municipality has its own registry.
9. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
10. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
11. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
12. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
13. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
14. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
15. Their father was unaware of their .
16. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
17. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
18. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
19. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
20. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
21. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
22. Country of of Australian residents.
23. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
24. His date of and death are unknown.
25. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
26. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
27. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
28. There is conflicting information regarding his .
29. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
30. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
31. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
32. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
33. The organ and the of the church band.
34. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
35. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
36. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
37. It also has its own registering office.
38. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
39. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
40. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
Return to full list of frequently confused words