Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
2. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
3. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
4. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
5. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
6. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
7. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
8. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
9. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
10. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
11. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
12. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
13. Their father was unaware of their .
14. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
15. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
16. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
17. His date of and death are unknown.
18. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
19. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
20. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
21. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
22. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
23. Country of of Australian residents.
24. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
25. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
26. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
27. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
28. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
29. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
30. It also has its own registering office.
31. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
32. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
33. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
34. The municipality has its own registry.
35. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
36. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
37. There is conflicting information regarding his .
38. The organ and the of the church band.
39. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
40. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
Return to full list of frequently confused words