Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
2. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
3. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
4. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
5. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
6. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
7. The municipality has its own registry.
8. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
9. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
10. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
11. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
12. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
13. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
14. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
15. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
16. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
17. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
18. His date of and death are unknown.
19. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
20. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
21. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
22. Country of of Australian residents.
23. It also has its own registering office.
24. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
25. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
26. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
27. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
28. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
29. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
30. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
31. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
32. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
33. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
34. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
35. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
36. Their father was unaware of their .
37. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
38. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
39. There is conflicting information regarding his .
40. The organ and the of the church band.
Return to full list of frequently confused words