Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The municipality has its own registry.
2. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
3. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
4. Country of of Australian residents.
5. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
6. His date of and death are unknown.
7. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
8. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
9. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
10. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
11. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
12. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
13. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
14. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
15. The organ and the of the church band.
16. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
17. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
18. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
19. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
20. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
21. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
22. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
23. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
24. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
25. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
26. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
27. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
28. It also has its own registering office.
29. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
30. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
31. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
32. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
33. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
34. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
35. There is conflicting information regarding his .
36. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
37. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
38. Their father was unaware of their .
39. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
40. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
Return to full list of frequently confused words