Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
2. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
3. Country of of Australian residents.
4. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
5. There is conflicting information regarding his .
6. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
7. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
8. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
9. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
10. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
11. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
12. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
13. It also has its own registering office.
14. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
15. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
16. Their father was unaware of their .
17. His date of and death are unknown.
18. The organ and the of the church band.
19. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
20. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
21. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
22. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
23. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
24. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
25. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
26. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
27. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
28. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
29. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
30. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
31. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
32. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
33. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
34. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
35. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
36. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
37. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
38. The municipality has its own registry.
39. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
40. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
Return to full list of frequently confused words