Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
2. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
3. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
4. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
5. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
6. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
7. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
8. His date of and death are unknown.
9. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
10. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
11. Country of of Australian residents.
12. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
13. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
14. The municipality has its own registry.
15. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
16. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
17. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
18. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
19. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
20. It also has its own registering office.
21. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
22. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
23. There is conflicting information regarding his .
24. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
25. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
26. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
27. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
28. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
29. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
30. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
31. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
32. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
33. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
34. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
35. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
36. The organ and the of the church band.
37. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
38. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. Their father was unaware of their .
Return to full list of frequently confused words