Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. The organ and the of the church band.
3. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
4. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
5. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
6. It also has its own registering office.
7. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
8. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
9. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
10. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
11. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
12. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
13. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
14. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
15. Their father was unaware of their .
16. There is conflicting information regarding his .
17. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
18. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
19. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
20. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
21. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
22. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
23. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
24. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
25. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
26. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
27. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
28. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
29. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
30. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
31. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
32. Country of of Australian residents.
33. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
34. His date of and death are unknown.
35. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
36. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
37. The municipality has its own registry.
38. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
39. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
40. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
Return to full list of frequently confused words