Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
2. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
3. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
6. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
7. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
8. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
9. There is conflicting information regarding his .
10. It also has its own registering office.
11. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
12. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
13. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
14. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
15. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
16. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
17. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
18. The municipality has its own registry.
19. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
20. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
21. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
22. His date of and death are unknown.
23. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
24. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
25. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
26. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
27. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
28. Country of of Australian residents.
29. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
30. Their father was unaware of their .
31. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
32. The organ and the of the church band.
33. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
34. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
35. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
36. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
37. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
38. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
39. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
40. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
Return to full list of frequently confused words