Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
2. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
3. There is conflicting information regarding his .
4. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
5. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
6. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
7. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
8. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
9. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
10. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
11. Their father was unaware of their .
12. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
13. The organ and the of the church band.
14. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
15. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
16. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
17. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
18. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
19. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
20. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
21. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
22. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
23. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
24. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
25. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
26. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
27. His date of and death are unknown.
28. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
29. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
30. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
31. It also has its own registering office.
32. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
33. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
34. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
35. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
36. Country of of Australian residents.
37. The municipality has its own registry.
38. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
39. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
40. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
Return to full list of frequently confused words