Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
3. It also has its own registering office.
4. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
5. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
6. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
7. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
8. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
9. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
10. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
11. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
12. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
13. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
14. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
15. His date of and death are unknown.
16. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
17. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
18. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
19. The organ and the of the church band.
20. Country of of Australian residents.
21. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
22. Their father was unaware of their .
23. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
24. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
25. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
26. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
27. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
28. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
29. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
30. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
31. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
32. The municipality has its own registry.
33. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
34. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
35. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
36. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
37. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
38. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
39. There is conflicting information regarding his .
40. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
Return to full list of frequently confused words