Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
2. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
3. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
6. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
7. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
8. There is conflicting information regarding his .
9. The organ and the of the church band.
10. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
11. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
12. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
13. Their father was unaware of their .
14. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
15. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
16. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
17. It also has its own registering office.
18. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
19. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
20. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
21. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
22. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
23. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
24. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
25. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
26. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
27. The municipality has its own registry.
28. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
29. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
30. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
31. His date of and death are unknown.
32. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
33. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
34. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
35. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
36. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
37. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
38. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
39. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
40. Country of of Australian residents.
Return to full list of frequently confused words