Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
2. His date of and death are unknown.
3. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
4. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
5. It also has its own registering office.
6. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
7. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
8. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
9. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
10. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
11. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
12. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
13. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
14. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
15. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
16. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
17. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
18. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
19. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
20. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
21. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
22. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
23. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
24. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
25. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
26. The municipality has its own registry.
27. Their father was unaware of their .
28. The organ and the of the church band.
29. Country of of Australian residents.
30. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
31. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
32. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
33. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
34. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
35. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
36. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
37. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
38. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
39. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
40. There is conflicting information regarding his .
Return to full list of frequently confused words