Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
2. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
3. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
4. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
5. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
6. The municipality has its own registry.
7. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
8. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
9. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
10. There is conflicting information regarding his .
11. Country of of Australian residents.
12. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
13. Their father was unaware of their .
14. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
15. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
16. It also has its own registering office.
17. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
18. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
19. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
20. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
21. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
22. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
23. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
24. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
25. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
26. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
27. His date of and death are unknown.
28. The organ and the of the church band.
29. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
30. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
31. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
32. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
33. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
34. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
35. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
36. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
37. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
38. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
39. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
40. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
Return to full list of frequently confused words