Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
3. There is conflicting information regarding his .
4. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
5. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
6. Their father was unaware of their .
7. It also has its own registering office.
8. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
9. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
10. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
11. Country of of Australian residents.
12. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
13. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
14. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
15. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
16. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
17. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
18. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
19. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
20. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
21. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
22. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
23. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
24. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
25. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
26. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
27. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
28. The municipality has its own registry.
29. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
30. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
31. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
32. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
33. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
34. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
35. His date of and death are unknown.
36. The organ and the of the church band.
37. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
38. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
39. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
40. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
Return to full list of frequently confused words