Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
2. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
3. Their father was unaware of their .
4. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
5. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
6. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
7. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
8. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
9. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
10. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
11. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
12. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
13. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
14. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
15. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
16. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
17. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
18. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
19. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
20. The organ and the of the church band.
21. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
22. It also has its own registering office.
23. There is conflicting information regarding his .
24. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
25. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
26. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
27. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
28. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
29. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
30. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
31. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
32. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
33. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
34. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
35. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
36. His date of and death are unknown.
37. The municipality has its own registry.
38. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
39. Country of of Australian residents.
40. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
Return to full list of frequently confused words