Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The municipality has its own registry.
2. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
3. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
4. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
5. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
6. His date of and death are unknown.
7. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
8. The organ and the of the church band.
9. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
10. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
11. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
12. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
13. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
14. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
15. It also has its own registering office.
16. There is conflicting information regarding his .
17. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
18. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
19. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
20. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
21. Country of of Australian residents.
22. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
23. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
24. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
25. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
26. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
27. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
28. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
29. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
30. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
31. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
32. Their father was unaware of their .
33. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
34. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
35. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
36. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
37. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
38. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
39. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
40. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
Return to full list of frequently confused words