Confused Words: bazaar vs bizarre
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Other things start happening around the Saiko Lake community.
2. Another possibility, if a rather one, is the gardener.
3. What if there is another take to her activity?
4. Engstler was involved in a incident at the 2009 WTCC meeting at Pau.
5. The fifth track is her sweet cover of New Order’s “ Love Triangle”.
6. She regularly contributed covers for such magazines as Harper's , Vogue, Town Country, Good Housekeeping, and Woman's Day.
7. Leo spends most of 2002 coping with his and criminal family.
8. She illustrated for Harper's , St.
9. Paltan () or Polton is a locality of Guwahati, Assam.
10. Enhanced by parasites or other magic, they are then pitted against one another or , monstrous creatures.
11. A combination and poorly executed.
12. The mall has Food , E-Zone, Pantaloons as its major Anchors.
13. Similar to a night market or a , a group of vendors gather in an outdoor space on certain days of the week.
14. The Dunmore Pineapple is a folly said to "rank as the most building in Scotland."
15. Birnagar has several markets, including Rail ,Boro and Palitpara, where mostly people came here for marketing from the several parts like Bespur.The biggest Business place in Birnagar is Rail .
16. If you look around the old you will still find relics of these ancient cultures.
17. This philosophy was popularized by Eric S. Raymond in his 1997 essay The Cathedral and the , where Raymond stated "Release early.
18. Prior to that, she appeared in a few other TV series including the popular " Bunch" in 2005 by KBS.
19. After two years, she returned to New York and became an ad salesperson for "Harper's ".
20. Maitland's other works include: Written for sale at a was "The Owl: a Didactic Poem.
21. I walked about the streets where the best shops for ladies were, I haunted the like an unquiet spirit, I fagged through the Park again and again, long after I was quite knocked up.
22. At the same time, a new crime wave hits the city.
23. Other events such as the Arts and Crafts Auction and and the Ronald McGlaughlin Artisans Fair are community affairs that draw residents and visitors alike.
24. (As in "Alice in Wonderland", the protagonist has followed a rabbit through a tunnel, with sometimes consequences.)
25. "Æon Flux" was set in a , dystopian future world.
26. A business colleague described the group as "", and that they "walk around like zombies.
27. The building housed, among other businesses, Reed's .
28. "As a rule," said Holmes, "the more a thing is the less mysterious it proves to be.
29. Beatrix Ong began her career in fashion as an intern at "Harper's " in New York.
30. His inspirations, plots and themes were often and at times bordered on the berserk.
31. On the night of 1 December 2008, a fire that started from a floating restaurant destroyed the larger of city's two markets called the lower .
32. It has good number of retail and textile stores such as Chermas, Big , Chandana Brothers, Deco Aro, RS Brothers.
33. The mark then finds him/herself in some , unbelievable situation.
34. The first song on the EP is "The Grand ", which was recorded during "The Edges of Twilight" sessions in December 1994 at A Studios in Los Angeles.
35. It is surrounded by the localities of Pan , Dighalipukhri, Rehabari, Fancy .
36. They are unwilling to accept such a idea.
37. Upon completion of the assignment, he returned to New York and began working with the late Liz Tilberis and Fabien Baron of "Harper's ".
38. When the sultan returned he brought 70 slaves whom he bought from Mecca's Slave .
39. His sadism comes out again and he murders the woman, but Annie wakes up and sees it happening.
40. A variety of medical experiments were conducted on the prisoners at Zhongma Fortress.
Return to full list of frequently confused words