Confused Words: bazaar vs bizarre
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It is surrounded by the localities of Pan , Dighalipukhri, Rehabari, Fancy .
2. The mark then finds him/herself in some , unbelievable situation.
3. It has good number of retail and textile stores such as Chermas, Big , Chandana Brothers, Deco Aro, RS Brothers.
4. A combination and poorly executed.
5. A variety of medical experiments were conducted on the prisoners at Zhongma Fortress.
6. On the night of 1 December 2008, a fire that started from a floating restaurant destroyed the larger of city's two markets called the lower .
7. Other events such as the Arts and Crafts Auction and and the Ronald McGlaughlin Artisans Fair are community affairs that draw residents and visitors alike.
8. (As in "Alice in Wonderland", the protagonist has followed a rabbit through a tunnel, with sometimes consequences.)
9. Another possibility, if a rather one, is the gardener.
10. Engstler was involved in a incident at the 2009 WTCC meeting at Pau.
11. His sadism comes out again and he murders the woman, but Annie wakes up and sees it happening.
12. "As a rule," said Holmes, "the more a thing is the less mysterious it proves to be.
13. If you look around the old you will still find relics of these ancient cultures.
14. The Dunmore Pineapple is a folly said to "rank as the most building in Scotland."
15. Prior to that, she appeared in a few other TV series including the popular " Bunch" in 2005 by KBS.
16. The building housed, among other businesses, Reed's .
17. After two years, she returned to New York and became an ad salesperson for "Harper's ".
18. At the same time, a new crime wave hits the city.
19. She regularly contributed covers for such magazines as Harper's , Vogue, Town Country, Good Housekeeping, and Woman's Day.
20. Upon completion of the assignment, he returned to New York and began working with the late Liz Tilberis and Fabien Baron of "Harper's ".
21. Enhanced by parasites or other magic, they are then pitted against one another or , monstrous creatures.
22. Birnagar has several markets, including Rail ,Boro and Palitpara, where mostly people came here for marketing from the several parts like Bespur.The biggest Business place in Birnagar is Rail .
23. Paltan () or Polton is a locality of Guwahati, Assam.
24. The mall has Food , E-Zone, Pantaloons as its major Anchors.
25. What if there is another take to her activity?
26. The fifth track is her sweet cover of New Order’s “ Love Triangle”.
27. This philosophy was popularized by Eric S. Raymond in his 1997 essay The Cathedral and the , where Raymond stated "Release early.
28. When the sultan returned he brought 70 slaves whom he bought from Mecca's Slave .
29. His inspirations, plots and themes were often and at times bordered on the berserk.
30. Leo spends most of 2002 coping with his and criminal family.
31. I walked about the streets where the best shops for ladies were, I haunted the like an unquiet spirit, I fagged through the Park again and again, long after I was quite knocked up.
32. They are unwilling to accept such a idea.
33. Beatrix Ong began her career in fashion as an intern at "Harper's " in New York.
34. A business colleague described the group as "", and that they "walk around like zombies.
35. She illustrated for Harper's , St.
36. Similar to a night market or a , a group of vendors gather in an outdoor space on certain days of the week.
37. The first song on the EP is "The Grand ", which was recorded during "The Edges of Twilight" sessions in December 1994 at A Studios in Los Angeles.
38. Maitland's other works include: Written for sale at a was "The Owl: a Didactic Poem.
39. Other things start happening around the Saiko Lake community.
40. "Æon Flux" was set in a , dystopian future world.
Return to full list of frequently confused words