Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
2. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
3. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
4. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
5. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
6. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
7. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
8. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
9. The 's courtship period is very brief.
10. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
11. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
12. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
13. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
14. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
15. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
16. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
17. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
18. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
19. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
20. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
21. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
22. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
23. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
24. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
25. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
26. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
29. When the is near, go out and meet him.
30. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
31. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
32. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
33. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
34. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
35. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
36. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
37. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
38. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
39. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
40. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words