Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
2. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
3. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
4. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
5. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
6. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
7. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
8. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
9. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
10. When the is near, go out and meet him.
11. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
12. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
13. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
14. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
15. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
16. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
17. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
18. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
19. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
20. This ship was not the first to the name.
21. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
22. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
23. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
24. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
25. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
26. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
29. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
30. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
31. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
32. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
33. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
34. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
35. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
36. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
37. The 's courtship period is very brief.
38. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
39. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
40. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
Return to full list of frequently confused words