Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. When the is near, go out and meet him.
2. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
3. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
4. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
5. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
6. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
7. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
8. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
9. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
10. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
11. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
12. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
13. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
14. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
15. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
16. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
17. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
18. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
19. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
20. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
21. The 's courtship period is very brief.
22. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
23. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
24. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
25. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
26. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
27. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
28. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
29. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
30. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
31. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
32. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
33. This ship was not the first to the name.
34. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
35. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
36. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
37. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
38. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
39. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words