Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
2. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
3. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
4. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
5. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
6. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
7. This ship was not the first to the name.
8. When the is near, go out and meet him.
9. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
10. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
11. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
12. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
13. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
14. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
15. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
16. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
17. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
18. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
19. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
20. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
21. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
22. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
23. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
24. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
25. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
26. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
27. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
28. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
29. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
30. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
31. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
32. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
33. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
34. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
35. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
36. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
37. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
38. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
39. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
40. The 's courtship period is very brief.
Return to full list of frequently confused words