Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. When the is near, go out and meet him.
2. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
3. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
4. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
5. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
6. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
7. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
8. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
9. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
10. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
11. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
12. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
13. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
14. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
15. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
16. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
17. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
18. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
19. This ship was not the first to the name.
20. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
21. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
22. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
23. The 's courtship period is very brief.
24. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
25. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
26. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
27. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
28. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
29. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
30. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
31. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
32. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
33. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
34. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
35. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
36. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
37. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
38. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
39. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
40. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
Return to full list of frequently confused words