Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
2. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
3. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
4. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
5. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
6. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
7. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
8. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
9. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
10. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
11. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
12. This ship was not the first to the name.
13. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
14. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
15. The 's courtship period is very brief.
16. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
17. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
18. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
19. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
20. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
21. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
22. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
23. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
24. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
25. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
26. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
29. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
30. When the is near, go out and meet him.
31. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
32. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
33. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
34. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
35. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
36. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
37. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
38. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
39. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
40. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
Return to full list of frequently confused words