Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
2. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
3. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
4. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
5. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
6. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
7. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
8. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
9. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
10. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
11. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
12. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
13. When the is near, go out and meet him.
14. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
15. This ship was not the first to the name.
16. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
17. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
18. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
19. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
20. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
21. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
22. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
23. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
24. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
25. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
26. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
27. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
28. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
29. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
30. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
31. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
32. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
33. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
34. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
35. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
36. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
37. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
38. The 's courtship period is very brief.
39. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words