Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
2. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
3. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
4. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
5. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
6. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
7. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
8. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
9. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
10. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
11. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
12. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
13. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
14. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
15. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
16. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
17. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
18. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
19. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
20. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
21. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
22. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
23. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
24. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
25. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
26. The 's courtship period is very brief.
27. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
28. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
29. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
30. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
31. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
32. When the is near, go out and meet him.
33. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
34. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
35. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
36. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
37. This ship was not the first to the name.
38. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
39. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
40. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words