Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
2. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
3. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
4. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
5. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
6. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
7. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
8. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
9. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
10. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
11. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
12. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
13. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
14. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
15. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
16. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
17. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
18. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
19. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
20. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
21. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
22. When the is near, go out and meet him.
23. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
24. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
25. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
26. This ship was not the first to the name.
27. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
28. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
29. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
30. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
31. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
32. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
33. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
34. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
35. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
36. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
37. The 's courtship period is very brief.
38. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
39. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
40. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
Return to full list of frequently confused words