Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
2. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
3. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
4. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
5. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
6. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
7. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
8. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
9. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
10. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
11. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
12. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
13. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
14. The 's courtship period is very brief.
15. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
16. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
17. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
18. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
19. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
20. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
21. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
22. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
23. When the is near, go out and meet him.
24. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
25. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
26. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
27. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
28. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
29. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
30. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
31. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
32. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
33. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
34. This ship was not the first to the name.
35. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
36. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
37. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
38. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
39. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
40. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
Return to full list of frequently confused words