Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
2. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
3. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
4. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
5. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
6. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
7. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
8. The 's courtship period is very brief.
9. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
10. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
11. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
12. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
13. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
14. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
15. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
16. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
17. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
18. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
19. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
20. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
21. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
22. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
23. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
24. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
25. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
26. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
27. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
28. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
29. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
30. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
31. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
32. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
33. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
34. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
35. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
36. This ship was not the first to the name.
37. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
38. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
39. When the is near, go out and meet him.
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words