Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
2. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
3. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
4. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
5. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
6. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
7. The 's courtship period is very brief.
8. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
9. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
10. When the is near, go out and meet him.
11. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
12. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
13. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
14. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
15. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
16. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
17. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
18. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
19. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
20. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
21. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
22. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
23. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
24. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
25. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
26. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
29. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
30. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
31. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
32. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
33. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
34. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
35. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
36. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
37. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
38. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
39. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
40. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
Return to full list of frequently confused words