Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
2. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
3. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
4. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
5. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
6. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
7. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
8. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
9. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
10. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
11. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
12. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
13. This ship was not the first to the name.
14. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
15. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
16. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
17. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
18. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
19. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
20. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
21. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
22. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
23. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
24. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
25. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
26. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
27. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
28. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
29. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
30. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
31. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
32. When the is near, go out and meet him.
33. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
34. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
35. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
36. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
37. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
38. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
39. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
40. The 's courtship period is very brief.
Return to full list of frequently confused words