Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This ship was not the first to the name.
2. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
3. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
4. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
5. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
6. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
7. When the is near, go out and meet him.
8. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
9. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
10. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
11. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
12. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
13. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
14. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
15. The 's courtship period is very brief.
16. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
17. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
18. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
19. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
20. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
21. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
22. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
23. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
24. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
25. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
26. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
27. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
28. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
29. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
30. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
31. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
32. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
33. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
34. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
35. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
36. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
37. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
38. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
39. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words