Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
2. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
3. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
4. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
5. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
6. The 's courtship period is very brief.
7. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
8. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
9. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
10. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
11. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
12. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
13. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
14. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
15. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
16. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
17. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
18. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
19. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
20. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
21. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
22. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
23. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
24. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
25. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
26. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
27. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
28. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
29. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
30. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
31. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
32. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
33. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
34. This ship was not the first to the name.
35. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
36. When the is near, go out and meet him.
37. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
38. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
39. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
40. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
Return to full list of frequently confused words