Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
2. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
3. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
4. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
5. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
6. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
7. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
8. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
9. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
10. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
11. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
12. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
13. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
14. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
15. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
16. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
17. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
18. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
19. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
20. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
21. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
22. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
23. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
24. The 's courtship period is very brief.
25. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
26. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
27. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
28. This ship was not the first to the name.
29. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
30. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
31. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
32. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
33. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
34. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
35. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
36. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
37. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
38. When the is near, go out and meet him.
39. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
40. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
Return to full list of frequently confused words