Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
2. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
3. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
4. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
5. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
6. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
7. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
8. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
9. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
10. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
11. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
12. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
13. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
14. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
15. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
16. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
17. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
18. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
19. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
20. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
21. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
22. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
23. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
24. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
25. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
26. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
27. The 's courtship period is very brief.
28. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
29. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
30. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
31. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
32. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
33. This ship was not the first to the name.
34. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
35. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
36. When the is near, go out and meet him.
37. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
38. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
39. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
40. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
Return to full list of frequently confused words