Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
2. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
3. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
4. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
5. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
6. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
7. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
8. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
9. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
10. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
11. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
12. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
13. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
14. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
15. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
16. This ship was not the first to the name.
17. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
18. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
19. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
20. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
21. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
22. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
23. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
24. When the is near, go out and meet him.
25. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
26. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
29. The 's courtship period is very brief.
30. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
31. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
32. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
33. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
34. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
35. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
36. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
37. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
38. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
39. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words