Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
2. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
3. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
4. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
5. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
6. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
7. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
8. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
9. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
10. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
11. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
12. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
13. When the is near, go out and meet him.
14. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
15. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
16. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
17. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
18. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
19. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
20. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
21. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
22. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
23. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
24. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
25. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
26. This ship was not the first to the name.
27. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
28. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
29. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
30. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
31. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
32. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
33. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
34. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
35. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
36. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
37. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
38. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
39. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
40. The 's courtship period is very brief.
Return to full list of frequently confused words