Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
2. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
3. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
4. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
5. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
6. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
7. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
8. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
9. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
10. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
11. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
12. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
13. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
14. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
15. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
16. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
17. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
18. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
19. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
20. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
21. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
22. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
23. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
24. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
25. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
26. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
27. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
28. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
29. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
30. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
31. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
32. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
33. When the is near, go out and meet him.
34. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
35. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
36. This ship was not the first to the name.
37. The 's courtship period is very brief.
38. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
39. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
40. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
Return to full list of frequently confused words