Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
2. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
3. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
4. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
5. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
6. When the is near, go out and meet him.
7. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
8. The 's courtship period is very brief.
9. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
10. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
11. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
12. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
13. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
14. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
15. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
16. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
17. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
18. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
19. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
20. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
21. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
22. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
23. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
24. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
25. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
26. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
27. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
28. This ship was not the first to the name.
29. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
30. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
31. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
32. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
33. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
34. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
35. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
36. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
37. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
38. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
39. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
40. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words