Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
2. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
3. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
4. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
5. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
6. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
7. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
8. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
9. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
10. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
11. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
12. When the is near, go out and meet him.
13. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
14. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
15. This ship was not the first to the name.
16. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
17. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
18. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
19. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
20. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
21. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
22. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
23. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
24. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
25. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
26. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
27. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
28. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
29. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
30. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
31. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
32. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
33. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
34. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
35. The 's courtship period is very brief.
36. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
37. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
38. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
39. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
40. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
Return to full list of frequently confused words