Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The 's courtship period is very brief.
2. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
3. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
4. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
5. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
6. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
7. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
8. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
9. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
10. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
11. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
12. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
13. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
14. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
15. This ship was not the first to the name.
16. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
17. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
18. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
19. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
20. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
21. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
22. When the is near, go out and meet him.
23. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
24. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
25. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
26. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
27. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
28. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
29. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
30. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
31. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
32. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
33. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
34. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
35. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
36. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
37. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
38. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
39. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words