Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
2. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
3. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
4. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
5. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
6. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
7. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
8. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
9. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
10. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
11. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
12. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
13. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
14. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
15. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
16. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
17. When the is near, go out and meet him.
18. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
19. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
20. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
21. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
22. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
23. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
24. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
25. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
26. The 's courtship period is very brief.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
29. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
30. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
31. This ship was not the first to the name.
32. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
33. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
34. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
35. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
36. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
37. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
38. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
39. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
40. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
Return to full list of frequently confused words