Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
2. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
3. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
4. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
5. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
6. When the is near, go out and meet him.
7. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
8. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
9. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
10. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
11. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
12. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
13. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
14. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
15. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
16. This ship was not the first to the name.
17. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
18. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
19. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
20. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
21. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
22. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
23. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
24. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
25. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
26. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
27. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
28. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
29. The 's courtship period is very brief.
30. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
31. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
32. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
33. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
34. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
35. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
36. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
37. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
38. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
39. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
40. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
Return to full list of frequently confused words