Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
2. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
3. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
4. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
5. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
6. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
7. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
8. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
9. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
10. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
11. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
12. This ship was not the first to the name.
13. When the is near, go out and meet him.
14. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
15. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
16. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
17. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
18. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
19. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
20. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
21. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
22. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
23. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
24. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
25. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
26. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
27. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
28. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
29. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
30. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
31. The 's courtship period is very brief.
32. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
33. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
34. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
35. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
36. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
37. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
38. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
39. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
40. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
Return to full list of frequently confused words