Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
2. The 's courtship period is very brief.
3. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
4. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
5. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
6. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
7. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
8. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
9. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
10. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
11. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
12. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
13. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
14. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
15. When the is near, go out and meet him.
16. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
17. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
18. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
19. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
20. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
21. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
22. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
23. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
24. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
25. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
26. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
27. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
28. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
29. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
30. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
31. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
32. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
33. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
34. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
35. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
36. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
37. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
38. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
39. This ship was not the first to the name.
40. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
Return to full list of frequently confused words