Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
2. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
3. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
4. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
5. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
6. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
7. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
8. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
9. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
10. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
11. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
12. When the is near, go out and meet him.
13. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
14. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
15. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
16. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
17. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
18. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
19. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
20. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
21. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
22. The 's courtship period is very brief.
23. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
24. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
25. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
26. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
29. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
30. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
31. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
32. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
33. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
34. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
35. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
36. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
37. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
38. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
39. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
40. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
Return to full list of frequently confused words