Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
2. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
3. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
4. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
5. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
6. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
7. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
8. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
9. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
10. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
11. The 's courtship period is very brief.
12. This ship was not the first to the name.
13. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
14. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
15. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
16. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
17. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
18. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
19. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
20. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
21. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
22. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
23. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
24. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
25. When the is near, go out and meet him.
26. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
27. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
28. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
29. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
30. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
31. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
32. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
33. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
34. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
35. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
36. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
37. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
38. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
39. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
40. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
Return to full list of frequently confused words