Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
2. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
3. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
4. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
5. This ship was not the first to the name.
6. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
7. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
8. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
9. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
10. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
11. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
12. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
13. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
14. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
15. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
16. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
17. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
18. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
19. When the is near, go out and meet him.
20. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
21. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
22. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
23. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
24. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
25. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
26. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
27. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
28. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
29. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
30. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
31. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
32. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
33. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
34. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
35. The 's courtship period is very brief.
36. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
37. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
38. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
39. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
40. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words