Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
2. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
3. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
4. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
5. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
6. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
7. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
8. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
9. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
10. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
11. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
12. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
13. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
14. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
15. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
16. The 's courtship period is very brief.
17. This ship was not the first to the name.
18. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
19. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
20. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
21. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
22. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
23. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
24. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
25. When the is near, go out and meet him.
26. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
27. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
28. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
29. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
30. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
31. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
32. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
33. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
34. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
35. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
36. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
37. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
38. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
39. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
40. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
Return to full list of frequently confused words