Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
2. This ship was not the first to the name.
3. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
4. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
5. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
6. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
7. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
8. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
9. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
10. The 's courtship period is very brief.
11. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
12. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
13. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
14. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
15. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
16. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
17. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
18. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
19. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
20. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
21. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
22. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
23. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
24. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
25. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
26. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
27. When the is near, go out and meet him.
28. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
29. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
30. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
31. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
32. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
33. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
34. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
35. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
36. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
37. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
38. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
39. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
40. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
Return to full list of frequently confused words