Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
2. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
3. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
4. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
5. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
6. When the is near, go out and meet him.
7. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
8. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
9. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
10. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
11. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
12. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
13. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
14. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
15. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
16. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
17. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
18. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
19. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
20. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
21. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
22. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
23. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
24. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
25. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
26. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
27. The 's courtship period is very brief.
28. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
29. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
30. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
31. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
32. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
33. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
34. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
35. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
36. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
37. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
38. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
39. This ship was not the first to the name.
40. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words