Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
2. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
3. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
4. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
5. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
6. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
7. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
8. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
9. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
10. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
11. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
12. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
13. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
14. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
15. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
16. When the is near, go out and meet him.
17. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
18. This ship was not the first to the name.
19. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
20. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
21. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
22. The 's courtship period is very brief.
23. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
24. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
25. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
26. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
27. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
28. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
29. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
30. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
31. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
32. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
33. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
34. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
35. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
36. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
37. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
38. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
39. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
40. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
Return to full list of frequently confused words