Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
2. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
3. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
4. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
5. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
6. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
7. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
8. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
9. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
10. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
11. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
12. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
13. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
14. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
15. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
16. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
17. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
18. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
19. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
20. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
21. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
22. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
23. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
24. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
25. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
26. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
27. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
28. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
29. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
30. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
31. When the is near, go out and meet him.
32. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
33. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
34. The 's courtship period is very brief.
35. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
36. This ship was not the first to the name.
37. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
38. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
39. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
40. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words