Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
2. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
3. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
4. The 's courtship period is very brief.
5. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
6. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
7. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
8. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
9. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
10. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
11. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
12. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
13. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
14. When the is near, go out and meet him.
15. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
16. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
17. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
18. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
19. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
20. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
21. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
22. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
23. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
24. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
25. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
26. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
27. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
28. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
29. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
30. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
31. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
32. This ship was not the first to the name.
33. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
34. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
35. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
36. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
37. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
38. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
39. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
40. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words