Confused Words: aisle vs isle
1. In relation to the of Man this has successfully focused on prison reform.
2. The nave and south were finished first, the tower and chancel were added in 1867, while the north was not fully roofed until 1906.
3. The Venerable Alexander Cory was Archdeacon of the of Wight.
4. There is another altar in the north .
5. The old second bell stands in retirement in the south .
6. Laois, Ireland, and Bestival on the of Wight.
7. It was restored, at a cost of £700, in 1871, when a north of stone was added.
8. The first came against Cowes from the of Wight on 22 April.
9. When the group of lawmen entered the church, they used blackjacks to "clear the ".
10. I lounged up the side like any other idler who has dropped into a church.
11. His Hurricane crashed near Parkhurst, of Wight.
12. He made his debut in "Tons of Money" on the of Wight in 1922.
13. The windows along the sides of the north have two lights.
14. It was also standard on the of Wight rail system.
15. Suddenly Weena, deserted in the central , began to whimper.
16. Half the church and half the was in Kentucky, the other half in Tennessee.
17. Clephane died in the of Wight on 11 October 1758.
18. of Thanet Electric Tramways and Lighting Company
19. In the south is a trefoil-headed piscina.
20. Indeed, Arabs knew of the Mascarenes, naming Mauritius "Dina Machrek" ( of the East), Rodrigues "Dina Harobi" (Abandoned ) and Réunion "Dina Moghraib" (Western ).
21. In 1910 a memorial to him was erected in the south of the nave of St.
22. The Arran Whitebeams are species unique to the of Arran.
23. Scott virtually rebuilt it and added the south , porch and bell-turret.
24. Talbot Bury designed a south that was added in 1875, and a vestry was added in 1889.
25. A store in the of Man opened in December 2011.
26. Northern Maine Regional Airport at Presque
27. The Darrochs were most numerous on the of Islay and of Jura.
28. The walls of the chapel, and porch are crowned by a continuous embattled parapet.
29. Lewen Greenwood Tugwell was a former Archdeacon of the of Wight.
30. In 1846 the north and vestry were demolished and a new of five bays with a vestry at its west end was built in its place.
31. They currently live in Cowes, on the of Wight.
32. The southernmost window in the east , by Magee Smith of Philadelphia, was placed in 1872.
33. I am no specialist in mineralogy, and I went on down a very ruinous running parallel to the first hall I had entered.
34. He was also Lieutenant Governor of the of Man from 1895 to 1902.
35. They then sailed in October 1632, for the of Wight to pick up more settlers.
36. This was the last Clan battle on the of Skye.
37. Not this hand complies with my humor more genially than that boy.--Middle of a church!
38. Little was born in Douglas, of Man in 1949.
39. The north arcade between the nave and has three bays and pointed arches.
40. It was restored in 1886 and the south dates from the same time.
Return to full list of frequently confused words