Confused Words: aisle vs isle
1. Not this hand complies with my humor more genially than that boy.--Middle of a church!
2. Half the church and half the was in Kentucky, the other half in Tennessee.
3. The windows along the sides of the north have two lights.
4. It was restored in 1886 and the south dates from the same time.
5. The north arcade between the nave and has three bays and pointed arches.
6. of Thanet Electric Tramways and Lighting Company
7. The Arran Whitebeams are species unique to the of Arran.
8. He was also Lieutenant Governor of the of Man from 1895 to 1902.
9. It was restored, at a cost of £700, in 1871, when a north of stone was added.
10. He made his debut in "Tons of Money" on the of Wight in 1922.
11. This was the last Clan battle on the of Skye.
12. Talbot Bury designed a south that was added in 1875, and a vestry was added in 1889.
13. Suddenly Weena, deserted in the central , began to whimper.
14. The Venerable Alexander Cory was Archdeacon of the of Wight.
15. Lewen Greenwood Tugwell was a former Archdeacon of the of Wight.
16. The nave and south were finished first, the tower and chancel were added in 1867, while the north was not fully roofed until 1906.
17. The walls of the chapel, and porch are crowned by a continuous embattled parapet.
18. In the south is a trefoil-headed piscina.
19. The southernmost window in the east , by Magee Smith of Philadelphia, was placed in 1872.
20. In 1910 a memorial to him was erected in the south of the nave of St.
21. There is another altar in the north .
22. I am no specialist in mineralogy, and I went on down a very ruinous running parallel to the first hall I had entered.
23. They currently live in Cowes, on the of Wight.
24. The first came against Cowes from the of Wight on 22 April.
25. In 1846 the north and vestry were demolished and a new of five bays with a vestry at its west end was built in its place.
26. Indeed, Arabs knew of the Mascarenes, naming Mauritius "Dina Machrek" ( of the East), Rodrigues "Dina Harobi" (Abandoned ) and Réunion "Dina Moghraib" (Western ).
27. They then sailed in October 1632, for the of Wight to pick up more settlers.
28. Little was born in Douglas, of Man in 1949.
29. It was also standard on the of Wight rail system.
30. The old second bell stands in retirement in the south .
31. I lounged up the side like any other idler who has dropped into a church.
32. His Hurricane crashed near Parkhurst, of Wight.
33. Clephane died in the of Wight on 11 October 1758.
34. Scott virtually rebuilt it and added the south , porch and bell-turret.
35. The Darrochs were most numerous on the of Islay and of Jura.
36. In relation to the of Man this has successfully focused on prison reform.
37. Northern Maine Regional Airport at Presque
38. When the group of lawmen entered the church, they used blackjacks to "clear the ".
39. Laois, Ireland, and Bestival on the of Wight.
40. A store in the of Man opened in December 2011.
Return to full list of frequently confused words