Confused Words: advice vs advise
1. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
2. But the ancestors can only him, the children must find the solution themselves.
3. It was done with the collaboration and the of the GIGN.
4. Having no mother, she had no one to her at such a crisis."
5. You are a pretty fellow to object and !''
6. You may me how to walk amid the dangers which encompass me."
7. ``Listen; this is not a command, but I give you.''
8. `I thought so,'replied Emmanuel;`but I wished to have your .'
9. ``You do not find it easy to me?''
10. In English, a ship is traditionally referred to as "she", even if named after a man, but this is not universal usage; some journalistic style guides using "it", others "she" and "her".
11. ``You are wrong; you must me what to do.''
12. They strongly against using strong opioids.
13. My opinion is confirmed, and I reiterate my .''
14. ``Speak, and I will follow your .''
15. ``Do you ask me for my , Mr. Stryver?''
16. ``What line would you me to study?''
17. ``Yes,''she said,``at your I have made the trial.''
18. ``Then you me to go alone to Beauchamp?''
19. ``Well, M. de Villefort, how would you me to act?''
20. ``Do you seriously ask my , Valentine?''
21. Did I your father to sell the castle of Yanina to betray''``Silence!''
22. I told them once, I told them twice: They would not listen to .
23. Come fresh up to the lessons, I you, for I come fresh up to the punishment.
24. ``I assure you, madam,''he replied,``that she does not need such .
25. Both gave their and blessing for Lama Palmo's projects.
26. ``But,''said Andrea,``why do you not act on the you gave me?
27. I don't know quite what to do, and I should value your .
28. ``Then I should you to leave off wearing that style of dress.''
29. 'You can't possibly do that,' said the Rose: '_I_ should you to walk the other way.'
30. I put the case into your hands and shall do exactly what you ."
31. ``Be careful; is worse than a service.''
32. ``Then let me offer one more word of .''
33. Under his , other political prisoners are released.
34. He laugh'd and thank'd me, and said he would take my .
35. ``Ah, then, you wish to ask of me?''
36. You deliberately me not to go up to Soho and offer myself my self, Stryver of the King's Bench bar?''
37. There is one point on which I want your .
38. But let me you to think better of it.
39. Follow my , swear, and do not insult.''
40. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words